3 channel intelligent contactor, manual overide + RTC
The Philips Dynalite DDRC420FR provides control of any type of
switched load, including difficult lighting loads. This four channel device
supports all types of switched loads up to 20 A inductive.
The Philips Dynalite DDRC810DT-GL is ideal for controlling bi-directional motors, such as curtain and blind motors. It is an eight channel device suitable for any switched load up to 10 A per channel, with a maximum box load of 40 A.
The Philips Dynalite DDRC1220FR-GL provides control of any type of switched load. All types of switched loads up to 20 A inductive are supported. The maximum load may be limited by 500 A inrush rating.
The DDRC-GRMS is a compact hotel room energy management system, purpose built for hotel room control solutions.
This dedicated controller is completely self-contained and requires no external power supply, relays or possessor.
Dry contact inputs — The unit receives instructions from voltage-free button presses or a key card switch within the guest room.
Pre-programmed — No programming required as the unit is supplied with complex functions such as ‘master on/off’, ‘room unoccupied’, ‘do not disturb’ or ‘make up room’ already configured.
Built-in motor directional relays — Provides control of motorized blinds for a full automation solution.
Two 16 A power relays — Enable a total energy management solution, reducing standby power consumption by powering GPOs and air conditioning systems only when required.
Single box solution — Provides an economical total energy management solution for hotel guest rooms and suites.
Robust control of switched loads The Philips DDRC820FR-NA provides control of any type of switched load. The eight channel device supports all types of switched loads up to 20 A inductive.
• Feed through power circuit design — Electrically equivalent to an 8 pole contactor, with the added advantage of each pole being separately controllable via the DyNet network.
• Simple mounting — Mounts in a factory- supplied Type 1 enclosure.
• Hardware override — Service override switch accessible from front panel.
• Dry contact inputs — Eight, Class 2, non-isolated dry contact inputs are provided for remote switches.
• Option available — A UL924 compliant load controller for the control of emergency lighting circuits is also available.